2engage working with Communities
From Cheshire’s young carers to the teenage parents of Ellesmere Port, 2engage have a wealth of experience in working with communities and charities that aim to improve people’s lives. Delivering performances and workshops across the Northwest, 2engage believe that the arts can stimulate awareness, challenge perceptions, and help people realise potential.
Over the last 6 years we have made some strong links with organisations across the north that operate within communities. We have delivered projects that have the following aims :
- Social welfare and personal safety
- Self-help for the disadvantaged
- Crime awareness and risk taking behaviour
- Self esteem and confidence raising
- Widening participation in drama
- Improving the community
Our clients and partner organisations for community projects include:
- Blacon Young Peoples Project
- Cheshire Police and Fire Services
- Youth Intervention Support Panel Ellesmere Port (YISP)
- CATCH 22 (Formerly Crime Concern UK)
- The Wirral Autistic Society
- Cheshire Young Carers (St John Ambulance)
- The Youth Opportunities Fund
- Cheshire’s Children’s Services
- Leeds Pupil Referral Unit.
- Cheshire HALO project
If you are involved in a community project looking for a new way to get your message across or have an idea for a project, please get in touch to see how 2engage can support you through the use of performing arts and media.
Please feel free to browse our Community Project Case Studies and see how we create partnerships to improve lives.